Vappu in Finland is the traditional worker’s day and welcoming spring celebration or so I have been told. What I actually saw on the eve of the first of May last year was a huge student (including former and future…
Who is writing here?
Sign up for my newsletter
Travel quote of the month
"I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." - Mary Anne Radmacher
You want to read more?
- Vappu - the Finnish Worker's Day celebration
- Songkran - Thailand's crazy water festival
- Postcards from Finland - living the dream (part II)
- Why beautiful Savonlinna quickly conquered my heart
- 15 interesting facts about Finland that will surprise you
My travel pics on InstagramSorry:
- Instagram feed not found.